ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: having problems loging in

Wink having problems loging in

I forgot my password, so I requested a new one. I copied and pasted it to change it to a new password. Then I submitted a painting and when it asked me to put in my user name and password, it said that my password was invalid. I know I put the right password in. I went back to check, just in case, and I had the right one. Now I don't know how to get back there. I tried to resubmit my painting and it said it had already been submitted. Can somebody help me, please? this is my first time using Artrage to submit.

Thanks,
    Rodeomama

Could you let me know where you were submitting the painting? If it was the Gallery then I'll take a look at your account and make sure there's nothing wrong with the details there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Where I submitted it?

I do not know. This is the first time I have submitted anything on here. At first I had trouble logging in, and then, when I got in, I tried to resubmit. A pop-up ctold me that this picture has already been submitted. \0/. Do not know what I am doing here.

Where I submitted it?

I do not know. This is the first time I have submitted anything on here. At first I had trouble logging in, and then, when I got in, I tried to resubmit. A pop-up ctold me that this picture has already been submitted. \0/. Do not know what I am doing here.

I just went to gallery and it won't take my username or password. Do I have to join more things than one?

If you're exporting from the iPad (and I think I handled some support mail on this from you today) then there isn't a way to export to our forums from the Gallery in the iPad app. You may have exported to Facebook or DeviantArt. I'll need to know what options you selected in the gallery and I should be able to tell you where to look.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.