ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how to install ArtRage2?

how to install ArtRage2?

not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but oh well.

i bought a Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet about just under a year ago and installed it to my Macbook and i also got ArtRage2 free with it, so i installed it too. but then my Macbook broke and i had to get it fixed and as a result, my hard drive was completely wiped and i lost everything on it, including ArtRage2.

so i installed my tablet to my Macbook yet again but i wasn't able to install ArtRage2 again. i forgot how to do it seeing as i first installed it just under a year ago.

am i able to install it again or not? and if i can, could someone please tell me how? and is there a registration key or something that i have to put in? thanks.

If you received ArtRage on CD with your Wacom tablet you should be able to install it directly from CD. The Registration Key (a 20 digit key with no dashes) should be printed on the CD sleeve (labelled as a 'Serial Number').

If you didn't get it on CD then you likely received a download code from Wacom and downloaded from their store. In this case, they would have sent you a Registration Key by email. Because that is all handled by the Wacom store we don't have any way to recover your details so if you did download via them and can't find your download link or key, you should contact Wacom customer support and they may be able to help.

If you do find your key you can download the product directly from our Member Area (http://members.artrage.com) by creating an account (if you haven't already) and registering your key on the My Products page.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.