ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Camera

New Camera

I've got a new camera, these are my first efforts.

http://fraser-paice.deviantart.com/gallery/36464015

I have missed your wonderful photos Matey, this camera and your skill make for some grand pictures. More please
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice, Neil! Looks like they´d make a great basis for an AR treatment.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

these are absolutely amazing Neil. This camera and your talent combined make for a really great thing for art. Your photos remind me so much of Ansel Adams work. You have that eye that he had for observation and composition. It is a gift and these are just stunning!

Wow thanks for the comments here and on Deviant. Albert the camera is a Sony Nex 5, with a 16mm lens. Processed in Aperture with Silver Effex Pro.

Thanks for the info on the camera and the clarifying software. it takes your genius to recognize and make the composition and final photo. it is not the camera is all I am saying. it is the ability to recognize what makes a good photo. I had a photography instructor when I took graphic design because it was required to take a photography class. He commented to me how he marveled at the graphic design students immediately in one quarter got the idea of what made a great composition and how he was still trying to get his two year program students to get it. Nowadays, there is an abundance of people taking photos, but you really can see the work of an artist behind your photos.
    Thanks for sharing them with us. I personally believe you could make a second career out of this. You really are what they call a natural and that good at it.

wow - you are a very talented photographer.!... I was never much for B/W but you have changed my mind on that with these images...stunning quality to be sure.

Wonderful photos!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Wonderful photos, love the b & w

Very nice photos, I also like the bw effect and subject matter.

Maybe 'Good Friday BW 2' could benefit from a smidgeon parallel correction to straighten the verticals of the church, caused by the wide-angle lens.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.