ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Skins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168

    Lightbulb Skins

    This is a photoshop image. I thought, wouldn't it be great if Artrage was a skinnable application, I'd love a skin where your stage could have a different graphical user interface like this one (old fashioned artist studio) I particularly like this image as mine. Just a thought
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    701
    Now that is way cooool Jules. Nice thought.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

    New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    washington, usa
    Posts
    14,215
    it's quite wonderful Jules. !!! ^up^

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    apparently this image was created using real objects
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    washington, usa
    Posts
    14,215
    it is an ad by an ad agency for Photoshop CS4. would love to have some sort of thing like that though... wouldn't that just stimulate the heck out of your creativity? !!! somewhere I got to see a video or article on the making of the ad photo. maybe in Adobe's magazine...forgot what it's called now. the little bins are actually made of card board.
    here is the little photoshop box in high resolution from the right hand corner.
    and aI believe the art director's page on Flickr. here.
    where you can download the high res version to use as a desktop wallpaper as long as you don't remove the little photoshop box or tagline that says
    as real as it gets. hmmm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS 4 workstation ad.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	63683  
    Last edited by screenpainter; 02-02-2012 at 02:47 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,914
    I think this is a great interface.
    In fact the coolest ever....
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

    My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    it is an ad by an ad agency for Photoshop CS4. would love to have some sort of thing like that though... wouldn't that just stimulate the heck out of your creativity? !!! somewhere I got to see a video or article on the making of the ad photo. maybe in Adobe's magazine...forgot what it's called now. the little bins are actually made of card board.
    here is the little photoshop box in high resolution from the right hand corner.
    and aI believe the art director's page on Flickr. here.
    where you can download the high res version to use as a desktop wallpaper as long as you don't remove the little photoshop box or tagline that says
    as real as it gets. hmmm.
    wow wow wow, thanks for that link, its brilliant, its really fun up close, I never thought Id get so excited over a none digital interface lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzz View Post
    I think this is a great interface.
    In fact the coolest ever....
    Good int it!!
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168

    Thumbs up

    omg is that lettraset hehe, I used to love using that at art college
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    washington, usa
    Posts
    14,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    omg is that lettraset hehe, I used to love using that at art college
    yep sure is.

    did you see the photos of making the elements? here.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,168
    ah thats brilliant thanks for that screenpainter
    You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •