ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thought you might enjoy

Thought you might enjoy

This is the first forum I have ever been a part of and probably read it at least an hour everyday. It is amazing to be connected to people all over the world and the care you all seem to have for each other, and of course the fantastic art. I know that some of you are also musicians.
    Thought I would share this link to Playing for Change, it reminds me of the forums. All of the music is great. My favorite is episode#2' Stand by Me' and includes musicians from all over. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.playingforchange.com/

By the way, my name is Gail and I need to attempt more painting and less rading.

I like to thank you for that link.
    Though not a musician in practice,music was my first love and it will be my last(where did I hear that before??,cheezy song but it holds ground)
    Great songs in a very multi-culti setting,as we say around here in the Netherlands.
    And a good cause of course,to bring some unity to mankind.
    May it be through music

Hans

Glad you like. What a small world we are becoming thru technology.
    Last edited by Shibui; 01-24-2012 at 12:24 PM.

it was good to see this again. it melts the heart and warms the soul. thanks.

Shows that interpretation and the form of expression are key to more or less any work by an artist(s). And we'll never run out of ways to express that old elusive "Truth". When it resonates, you know you nailed it. And at least for that moment of experience, we get reminded we're a whole lot more connected than separate. It's one of the compelling draws to being an artist. Welcome! And thanks for that resonant gift. Now start painting!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream