ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a Stone's Throw

Just a Stone's Throw

Painting with the artist's brushes on AR with my big lovable boy Quill (one of my cats) to my right and my big box of Puff's to my left. I saw the New Year in with a nasty cold.
    Katie, I could use a bit of brandy right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You are very welcome to a glass of my brandy dear Sandy, hope the cold will soon be better. Like the painting very much, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Alexandra... hope by now your feeling better. this is very nice work it reminds me of a woodblock print .. excellent colors and composition...amazing work for a sickie.....

Hi Katie, thank you. I would prefer your wonderful Brandy to my non-holistic over the counter liver killer stuff I am taking. Good grief, knocks me out for the night!

Thanks so much dear Gary. You are too kind, this sickie is so lazy here lately and I am suffering from a dry spell artistically. I am trying to make a few abstracts, but fall short of anything acceptable. Oh well....maybe when I am over this bad cold I can come up with something that you will like in that area.

Hope your on the mend Sandy and your colours in your painting and the scene are both lovely

I can see, Sandy, how you feel according the colors you used here...hope you are feeling better now....nice picture.

Hi Jean, Seems like this one is wanting to stay with me a little. Thanks so much for your nice comment!

Nice painting Sandra. -- and I hope you feel better instantly! Al

Hey AT, I missed you! Thanks so much dear lady! XO

Hi there Al, how's everything? Thanks so much, I appreciate your hope, sure need it! XO

From what I see a dry spell artistically in not obvious. I like your Painting very well!
    It may be too late this time but always have some ColdEze on hand and your cold will be minor. Great stuff if taken at the early stages.
    Or do like I do and take EpiCor. I haven't had a cold in 3 years, since I been using it.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes