My understanding and memory, from looking over the linked-to thread, is that Juz provides the Artrage pack with the stickers in a post lower down (its there through a link), and that screenpainter provides the presets through a download link as well. Don't you just drag and drop them into Artrage?

If it needs to be done manually, then I think you can put the stickers in place by--
open the Tools bar> User Content> User Content Folder. Then in Stickers> make a folder, mine is Juz's Stickers. That's where I put her stickers.

You can put the presets in place by--
User Content Folder> Tool Presets> Sticker Spray> there you can make a folder "Juz's Stickers" or whatnot, and put the presets in there.

Or, atleast, I think that's how you do it manually. That's where my stuff is placed. I guess this is why its so nice to have art packs. Eventually, I'd like to make an art pack where I'd cobbled together those things that I use all the time that aren't "normal". I've never done that though, and so have dedicated the time to learn it yet. I'm sure its real easy.