ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Bad eyesight.

Bad eyesight.

First i would like to say hi to everyone,the problem i have is with the cursor.When i use Artrage i cannot see the cursor very well when on low setting is it possible to colour the cursor,thank you.

When you say "low settings", are you talking about how the cursor outline turns into the small crosshair? ArtRage doesn't have a method for changing the cursors color, but you can select a slightly larger/bolder crosshair. You'll find the option in the Cursor group of the Preferences panel (Edit > ArtRage Preferences in the studio version). You may also opt to use the "Tool" option, which changes the cursor to look like the tool you're using (AR studios only).

Name:  curwhere.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  34.8 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks for the reply,as i only have Artrage 2 i cannot use the options you suggest but will have a look ArtRage Preferences.Just magnified cursor and it's great thank you very much.
    Last edited by russb; 10-04-2011 at 04:00 AM.