ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Brother

A Brother

Poor fellow I started him and his brother way back in Jan. but just couldn't get bro so heres the big guy all by himself. An Old English Sheepdog
    Attached Images Attached Images  

justjean... wow.. what a beautiful portrait the fur and face are amazing.. I think the simple grays of the background work so well against the whites and grays of his fur... very very well done jean.

Hi Jean, was away for a week so just catching up, just love the way you paint animals, fantastic job

Aawwww. . . he looks like a big toy. . . which I know is a category of dog, but I meant a plush toy. This dog needs to be cuddled. Nice one, and very engaging.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

amazing painting and wonderful litle dog
    Visit my website here

thanks so much for your encouraging comments Gary, Pat, D Akey and sabena I have painted quite a few OES but this is the best so far I think.

He's a big boy probably around 100 lbs give or take a few pounds, my gal is a bit smaller and she is 91 lbs just a big bundle of love who thinks she is a lap dog

Sandy,thankyou and he is a beauty in real life , my gal is in my avatar and she is spoilt rotten