ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stencil visibility

Cool Stencil visibility

Sometimes i think stencils get in the way of seeing how am i doing, especially when i only apply some fine layers of airbrush paint. So i been waiting for a way to hide the stencil, but not lose its effect.

I found one!

If you hold H or V you can work without the stencil getting in the way, but that can lead to trouble navigating and makes the use of other keys awkward. But if you hold H or V and drag the canvas with left click, the stencils remain hidden as long as you hide, then unhide them.

ps
    I originally posted this in the technical / technical but i now realize it needs to be put here in the tips 'n tricks... Sorry for doubling it!

It would be still very nice, to have an adjustable level of opacity for stencils. Something for everyone's taste.

Thanks for the hint anyway

Oh, that's great! This trick perfectly works! Thank you, tuszek!

Agreed Stencil opacity control is needed. It's pretty hard to see through those stencils, mostly when you're trying to lay down a really subtle texture.