ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick sketch tribute to Pink Panther (update)

Quick sketch tribute to Pink Panther (update)

I'm very much admired by the artful car design of Pink Panther, so I quickly sketched this car concept on an old background of mine by the mouse and without any perpective construction.
    It's obviously very far from our mate's most valuable ones, but I had fun with this racing version of an Alfa Romeo ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlfaRomeoConceptSketch2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	56658  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-10-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thumbs up

Not bad at all, very nice. Red? They say red goes faster.
    OK, I'm back to work on the mag.....whew. hehe
    Just wanted to say Hi........my friend.

Caesar - you have made a great tribute to pinkpanther.... this has energy a loose quality and sketchiness reminescent of his work.... great work my friend..

Wow Cesare, I hope you don't drive this too fast around those beautiful curvy roads of Italy! Kidding aside a very nice painting and tribute indeed Cesare, and I love the Italian red.

I think you did a wonderful job on this Caesar, very vibrant with red and a strong painting

Hi, dear BobbyRay! This year (and also last year for quite some time) the red did not go faster, alas ... not in F1 at least! Thank You!

Dear Ghxpainter, actually I was out of my range of confidence and I didn't use any stencil and not even the tablet to help, so I shouuld probably use this just as a rouugh reference should I get a real and nice car conceptual design. Anyway it's just a wish for Pink Panther to be able to eventually have a second opportunity to come in Italy one day and use his talent in one of our most renowned car design companies, such as Pininfarina, Bertone or Giugiaro. To this purpose I would attach herebelow the Alfa Romeo brand and traditional sport cars sticker, which is also considered a good-luck amulet here, the four-leaf clover.

Thank You, dear Sandra! Actually I tend to be a careful driver, especially since some years with my wife and kids onboard. Actually it's our special racing red which is a little our great burning and blood flowing passion for beautiful and speedy cars (and motorcycles), but I guess it's also appropriate for bashful people when blushing ...

Thank You, dear Pat! I didn't have the time, patience and expertise to actually design it precisely and completely (for instance the rearview mirror and a couple of Alfa Romeo traditional stickers herebelow are missing), but I was curious to give a sketchy try anyway ...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Oetp.

Nicely done Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Nice Caesar!

Thank You too, dear ATPlust the Old, Katie and AlanEu!