ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Difficulty opening the images?

Difficulty opening the images?

Someone is having difficulty in opening the images? They are slow to open? Please reply if you are having such difficulty. Thank you.

Sorry to be dim Lima, but what images is it that you are talking about opening? Where are they on the forum and why do they need opening? Images in the forum and gallery section are just on display in my browser.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Nick, a mistake in expressing myself correctly in English, maybe ... in Portuguese from Brazil we refer always to open this or that image, this or that program, etc ... What I meant is this ... when you open a thread with a painting, this painting costs to open or display. It takes too long to be displayed, so that you have to refresh the browse several times? Thanks mate.

No problem Lima. Aplogies for not getting what you meant. Wish I was better with languages - and your English is great by the way.

Some threads do take a while to load when they are loaded with images - you are right. Sometimes it may be because the images are larger or in a file type that is slower to decode - sometimes the Internet connection isn't all the provider says it should be (we've all experienced that one). Either way it's frustrating sometimes.

Have to say I've not noticed too much problem on this forum recently though. I'm on an old Pentium 2 with 1gig RAM for browsing, so it's not like it's a fast machine - but I do have a 20mb cable broadband provider at the moment.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Oriane, it sounds like something is wrong with your computer. It needs a tune up maybe? Do you empty your browser cache? You never had this problem before?