ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Forum screenshot from Amazon Kindle

Forum screenshot from Amazon Kindle

For anyone who is curious, below is a screenshot of what the AR forum looks like when viewed using the Kindleís built-in 'experimental' web browser*. Obviously itís only greyscale, but itís quite a bonus to be able to break off from reading Lord of the Rings and check whatís happening in the real world whilst on the daily commute!

*Having just done a preview before posting this up, for some reason the screenshot text looks a bit blurry (computer elves, I suspect). It's significantly sharper on the Kindle.

Quite excited about the upcoming updates for Studio/Pro in Mattís announcement (the one in the screenshot).

All the best, Jono
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

Oh my gosh, I didn't know you could do this Jono! I will have to pass this on to my sister and friend-I don't think they know this. This is great.

Yes I was surprised too. I was sort of saving up to buy an iPad 2 , but then I kept seeing people using ebook readers on the train and became more and more curious. As far as browsing the internet is concerned, there are two versions, one uses wifi only and the other uses wifi when available, or 3G mobile broadband when itís not. (Iíve got the 3G one).

Itís not the quickest or most efficient way to access the web, but itís better than nothing, and Iím finding it easier on the eyes than squinting at my phone.

Text heavy websites, that donít rely on colour and are optimised for mobile technology work best, but I was pleasantly surprised when I could browse this forum.

Now where was I, ah yes, lost in Mirkwood...
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.