ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: jupiter moons

jupiter moons

hi... enjoy... critique away =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jupiter moons.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	53966  

WOW! this is fantastic
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    – Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

=)

thnx... i was inspired by a seen similar with the recent SUPERMOON,,, so this was kinda my spin on it...
    was wondering if i should add some detail to the landscape... instead of all black.. but thats the way the moon pic looked like with a little treeline..

Hi there ya space artist

Very nice...... it could use some brighter stars. The scene is beautiful as is. Great artwork!!!

=)

hello and thanx, i see you have a website full of space stuff too, very neat.
    is there a glossy paper setting, or perhaps an add-on?
    got the day off again so i going to draw some more, but i need to find a battery for my tablet'' pen first.. =) tty all later =)

Paintings like this just put the imagination into overdrive. Well done!

Simple, powerful and Jupiter so beckoning
    Great Work
    Would like to see more of the outer solar system! and perhaps some of their moons as well
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Thumbs up

You might try.....a new layer, add jupiter again and use the layer transparency level buttton to make a jupiter reflective shadow on the surface of the ground and add some stars.... I use the waterpaint brush for stars.
    Jupiter needs the outer edges cleaned up too... I use a round stencil and spray the outer edge black. now a round clean edged planet....
    Looking very nice
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 09-03-2011 at 01:39 AM.

I love this. Maybe brighten the sky a fraction so the land is more silhouetted. Great job!!