ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saskatchewan summer..your opinion please

Talking Saskatchewan summer..your opinion please

Canola field and swampy bottom land
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by moosie; 03-23-2011 at 05:03 PM.
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    – Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Wow!
    the first thing that grabbed me was the colors. Then the more I look at it the more I see.
    Great detail and texture.

Bold. And I like the design. It has an abstract quality that gives it an additional visual edge that I find appealing.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

very bold use of color

Really nice love the use of colour
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thank you

wonderful thing is..in summer i'm surrounded by thousands of acres of canola (rapeseed) fields as well as mustard and assorted grains..the colours are fantastic, and near the roads theres always waterfilled ditches and dugouts filled with marsh plants and birds...my partner and i often go for a drive in the evening just to listen to find dragonflies and listen to birds and noisy frogs lol
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    – Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

You can see a lot of fields like this around Saalfeld in Germany.

uh huh..but the number of seeded acres just here in Saskatchewan is almost the size of germany lol. About 80m acres, or 125,000 sq miles get seeded here every year..approx 9 m of those acres in in canola. Thats a hell of a lot of yellow lol
    – Author Unknown

I guess that anyone looking for huge space available, the widest open plains, the most vivid colors (when the right time and season), absolutly pure air and water, very rare nuisances, no meaningful up and downs (and some good rheumatism), this is the right place to come to!
    Your painting is very beautiful in my view and has a really evocative and lively quality.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!