ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet

Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet

I recently purchased a wacom bamboo fun tablet, about 30 days ago. i am thinking maybe I should upgrade to wacom intous 4 which is the professional version. Anyone have the bamboo fun tablet / what are your sugguestions, the wacom intous 4 medium is much more money.

The fun tablet should fill your needs till you are ready for the Cintique. That little tablet is remarkably good.

Thanks but i'll never be able to afford a Cintique !!! lol

I have a bamboo pen and touch. I've been using it for a year and it does suit my needs pretty well. I wouldn't turn down a gift of a higher priced one , but there's other things in my world that could use that money more .

I guess it would depend on your circumstance, preference and how bad you want the new shiny toy.

There are some websites out there that compare the tablets and things, if you search around you can get reviews and find out if it's really worth the extra cash.