ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Neighborhood Coffee Shop (UPDATE: Mar 7'11. New painting of this series added :)

A Neighborhood Coffee Shop (UPDATE: Mar 7'11. New painting of this series added :)

A day when I don't paint people
    Oct 3'10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chameleon cafe_small.jpg 
Views:	2217 
Size:	211.4 KB 
ID:	52815

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feb 20'11 and Mar 07'11
    Continuing with the painting at another neighborhood coffee shop. I went there to paint on site twice, same table same angle, looking out the cafe Maybe I should paint the cafe itself next time huh? ...coming soon

p.s. sorry for being away from the forums...things been reallly reallly craaazy :S

Name:  A neighborhood cafe #2_800px.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  164.8 KB
    Last edited by bopaweena; 05-07-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: update. posted new work of the same series.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
    But wait, there's more! Visit me on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/bybopaweena

Great skills, you make it look so easy

I'm in awe in front of Your ability to speedy paint anything in such a credible and synthetic way! Excellent and very interesting and quite original subject.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    Great skills, you make it look so easy
    Haha! Thanks Rowena! (I love how our names sounds kindof similar! )

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm in awe in front of Your ability to speedy paint anything in such a credible and synthetic way! Excellent and very interesting and quite original subject.
    Thanks for your kind words, Caesar! I'm trying my best

Such a nicely done way to capture one of those views we see daily but never really see.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

I am beginning to open your posts with such eagerness Bopaweena as I know that I will see a stunning painting and again this is expertly done.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Such a nicely done way to capture one of those views we see daily but never really see.
    Hahahha. Yes, painting the visible-yet-unseen brings me peace. It's nice to look at the world and realize that there's so much to be grateful for

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    I am beginning to open your posts with such eagerness Bopaweena as I know that I will see a stunning painting and again this is expertly done.
    Awww, thanks for saying that, coops

another great painting Bo. in the tradition of Hopper. looking good. Do you have an ipad or did you use a photo reference?