Page 464 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3644144544624634644654664745145649641464 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HOW huh ??? whats with yuh Mac? cannae sleep or the did wiff throw you out saying your turn so get the kids up they like strawberries and cream with their cornflack'es and don't

forget their school box'es make sure you put in some fresh fruit, OW DARLING and I'd like porridge with cream and some marple surup on, then the usal eggs and crisp bacon black coffee

and don't burn the toast DARLING Zia Jain SHENTI JAINKANG Neh Neh Neh

ok yesturdays Bus sketch'ed 1st of 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0022.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	74086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0023.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	74087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0024.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	74088   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0025.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	74089   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0026.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	74090  

Hey Hey Hey last two Gasuntide

Name:	scan0027.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	448.8 KB 
ID:	74091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0028.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	419.8 KB 
ID:	74092  

Hi Just had to show this one 2 first 's in one night actulay old fellow I dare'ed to tread the portals of the dreaded Layer's ok ok stop pushing thought it like

going into a ghost train for enter like when I was a kid all the screaming but to my suprise there was deafing ush so I held my Breath shut my eye's and fell arse over tip I can still

hear the racous laughter as I picked my self up, but by now I was sweating, but something urged me on a case of do or die, if you know what I mean Then with the Speed

of jack Rabbit , done three steps and scurried out, before they could catch me, being a heathen treading on hallowed ground well I'm still trenbling let me calm down and

catch my breath ok thanks. Right no 2 the roller I allways wondered what it was here for ?? as the last time I used it was when I had to redec the spare bedroom don't

tell Cameroon or he'll want to charge me more money me being a prole I digress back to roller Well the truff is Its all down to Arty Farty for showing me the

error of my ways and made me a converted roller nut ok thats my story and I'm sticking to it no no I like my toenails ARRRRRRRRRRRRR ok I'll become a Catholic

to you all SLAINTE ...........STATTE BBONNE.......Si..........Si....................... ZIA JAIN SHENTI JAINKANG

Name:	Painting found in Layer's.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	462.7 KB 
ID:	74099  

I'm troubled about the train trackin' us all trainin' its sights on us. But ye flummoxed 'em with yer nimble jack rabbit trainin', oh aye. Ye should get a medal pinned on ye if no' an OBE.

Listen, I was oop early, I was, an' right ye are aboot that. But I did none of what ye far saw. Instead I forced the children oot o' their strollers and commenced to makin' 'em ta fix me breakkie a-fore they were sent doon tha Welsh mines for me daily rasher o' charcoal for me boos ride. And grateful they were ta have purpose assigned to 'em. But you're a papa. . . you knows 'ow it works. All the while, their ma was still tendin' me garden by flashlight. But I did requisition 'er a sack cloth umbrella against the torrents and gales. Runnin' like an clock, this 'ere household, wif me as captain and lord o' the manner born. Fookin' right.

Oh, and I say those are spiffy sketchings, my good man.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great lot of sketching Mr 80+, hope your noggin is feeling better

HoHoHo. Mac What a hoot you are. It's ok you've got no need to look over shoulder. It's ok she's

Right down the bottom of the garden to see if the tomatoes are ready so she can't hear you

O man who walks tall Scuse me I 'm having a fit of laughing quick give me a moon river befor I choke

Hi jean sorry to keep you waiting but just had a laugh with Mac. Yes thank you still swollen and a bit

Tender Hark. Whats that noise sounds as if the hounds of the Baskerville are after me ok see yuh

Gotta run Jean chio Good By-- E'E.

Great catching up on your recent and wonderful additions. Always inspired.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Hi. Byr. Many thanks. O man of the wonderful kaleidoscope's just wondered if you could make them

Into a treasure. Hunt weaving some small object into them just to drive us crazy

"... .......Slainte. ......... Statte. BBONNE. Si Si. Zia Jain. SHENTI Jainkang.

Hi another one of Sandro ancester's! they starting to come out of the woods now, they all want me to paint them??? must be a family trait, some things

never change do they .....SLAINTE ............STATTE BBONNE Si Si Zia JAIN SHENTI JAINKANG

Name:	Sandy. I.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	312.9 KB 
ID:	74126  

hi my Sketch of Iain Macarthur master at 25-6 sorry its a bit rough but copyied it from IPad which keeps switching off SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Zia Jain Shenti Jainkang

Name:	Iain  Macarthur   Master.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	74131