Page 1244 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 24474411441194123412421243124412451246125412941344 ... LastLast
Results 12,431 to 12,440 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi A touch more so I can see them better ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My  Darling   do  you  fancy  a stroll  in the   Wood's     By    Auguste   Renoir      Starter .jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	92174  

Hi starter No2 ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Who's Dat  Then   OW    Ernst   Himingway   I THINK     Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	92177  

Love the expression on this man's face -- catching character like this can't be easy!

Re AR5

Hi eighty, yes I just got AR5 today, when you pay for it they send the download to your email, you click on the link below your message and that will download it, then the license number they send has to be entered in the spot when you open AR 5 and that will activate it and you are set to go, hope this helps, you can enter the license number manually rather than cut and paste.....good luck eighty and let me know how you make out

The guy with the hat now looks even more like Hemingway, whoever he actually is.
    What about Your effort with marcialsj's painting interpretation?
    Lets look at You tying shoelaces then ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi and thanks Marcialsj, Pat , Caesar, Yes I've just awoke from the land of slumber

and have anoited my feet with oil and just about to pay homage to a bowl of cornflakes

mitt banana as is my want Ok Marcialsj ? as you've on in your realms of great

art leaving this old plodder to follow in your footsteps will it B ok to post my pencil copy

(Starter No1) of your painting ( Father tying shoelaces ) Before I start swimming in colour

I plead yae or Nae . PAT (1940)?? Surely not yes I've got their e/mail but the bit

about copy and paste has tied me in knots as being a Boy from the backwoods I'm :confused

blimey Caesar I've just realized i've been asleep after writting to Pat Sorry its a problem

I've got into as I grow older OK then back to Trump OK its been said that the reason

why he backs the Israel'es in their land grab as he does'nt want to give land back to the

Mexicans who could say the Wall is being built on their land anyway and get it built to

Stop those nasty immigrants settlers from europe pinching our land in the first place

so Thats why trump is thinking of changing all the Mexican names of cities and place'es

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Ok snooker stops play ok ciao slainte

Name:	Verres   path  Through  the   Woods   iin  the   Park     By               Starter    No2.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	92181  

Hi well I'll tell you a story ok not a Tale of the Iron pot but a true Happening thats if I can remember it ok here Go's well haveing watched the Snooker then a lot of nutters singing
    and Banging and smashing on their Geetars it was about 12/30am had a coffee and decided todo some painting so got the path through the woods up, started painting happily ok
    well after approx 3 hours My screen on the Wacom went Blank to my horror knowing i had forgot to save and as i was near to FINN the painting you can imagin my Swearing then i noticed that the Computer was switched off as well ?? Confused I switched it back on
    when back on artrage it said you may not post it was then I relized that the painting
    had gone the computer turned off and out of artrage all in one Foul swoop and as could'nt
    remember my password as norton normaly fills it in I said Sod it and went to bed

this morning getting up early 1pm thinking I've got to sort that Bloody lot out so

swtched on the Computer and Wacom and clicked the password and after it went threw
    Its Dance routine up come Artrage for some unkown reason I was Back on with artrage so
    all i had lost was the Painting which I have FINN now ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS I must Have

Name:	Verres   path  Through  the   Woods   iin  the   Park     By     Camille   Pissarro     FINN.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	92185  

Hi A touch more, ok saturday sport now ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	My  Darling   do  you  fancy  a stroll  in the   Wood's     By    Auguste   Renoir      Starter .jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	92190  

Eighty, keep on rockin. Time for you to THE WALL.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here