ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presents for Baby Jesus.

Presents for Baby Jesus.

Well I'm sorry for the delay, I promised and here it is finished, done with pencil and eraser, a single layer. I hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	regalos para el niño.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	477.6 KB 
ID:	51324  

Dear Javier, Soooo Beautiful!!! Traditional and joyful!!! like an engraving, so well done, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hi Jav very good lots of pencil work there, which is good I see you've done a lot of cross hatching, I'm afraid I just use the knife as to lazy

So beautiful and done in one layer. What a genious!!!

Beautiful and well done!

This is very nicely done, Javier.

You've made the whole thing look beautifully silvery,
    with your delicate pencil work.
    Astonishing, really.
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com

Dear Javier, an absolute masterpiece and top class drawing.
    Furtherly this image is the representation of the most genuine and truly spirit of Christmas and my feelings go from admiration of Your artful and masterful drawing to adoration for the Holy Baby Jesus.
    Santa Claus has a deep religious origin too and Saint Nicholas and his life is one of the brightest fruit of the Gospels, but here we're in the deepest core of all the wonderful reality and meanings and feelings Christmas is, has and raises.
    Actually there's another paradoxical subversion of our human expectations and way of thinking operated by God which is expressed in this image, just like with the episode of Abraham and Isaac.
    In fact, while the wisemen open hearts recognize here the divine coming on earth, as announced by the signs they saw and indicated by the knowledge, research and studies they made in their quest, thus taking regal gifts to the King of kings, the deepest reality is that it's once more God providing His ultimate and most engaging gift to all humans of good will, that is Himself sharing our condition, in full humility and up to the extreme sacrifice, the greatest demonstrated and effective Love and Mercy towards us. His Son came to us as the least so as we could go back to the Father too, starting from the last and most outcats ones, out of any pain, of death and solitude.
    Is there a more joyful, hopeful, complete gift than this, especially in front of these days of crisis, not only an economical and financial one?
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-23-2010 at 10:47 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A wonderful drawing of a most wonderful scene

Fantastic Javier I do have a very soft spot for pencil work and this is just fantastic
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/