ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wow! My first painting.

Cool Wow! My first painting.

Well, yesterday, I made a painting. Wowee....no mess, no clean up....no brush clean up...still haven't bought a tablet, yet, but I intend too. My version of Artrage is still demo, but on Friday it will be registered. Can we post demo pictures here? I found a cool color of orange, and decided to use it, then one thing lead to another, and I ended up painting the entire canvas. Pretty cool.

Glad to hear you are enjoying ArtRage. You may feel free to post the image you created using the demo version of ArtRage. There are no restrictions involving which ArtRage program you used.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

First Painting

It's called Dreadful Desert. I have no idea what kind of darkness was inside my mind when I did it.

I'm not going to criticize it, cause I'm brand new to the program and am having issues painting humans. It was with this, that I realized that Artrage was actually painting without the mess.

Warm Welcome to AR Community! The first picture you created is excellent to begin with. I am sure you'll improve with the help of plethora of tutorials found here. Congrats and wish you a great time here!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

oh no... already hooked. there are support groups. just kidding, this is the support group. happy painting!

The mixed colors look great and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the group, and your painting is very good. Have fun
    Valerie
    Valerie

Welcome rhonlyn, glad you like this program, it is so great, like you said, no mess, no smell, I like the colors in your painting and looking forward to seeing more