ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let the sun shine on me.

Let the sun shine on me.

No sun... no life...:-(
    Just expresing my feelings... summer without sun...how is this possible...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great painting AT-TA and I know how you feel. I have neverknown June to be so cold and windy with the occasional hot day, but they are few and far between. I have even put on the heating a few minutes ago I am sooooo cold.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

fantastic image AT

Great textures in this! I hope the sun returns soon! Al

AT, Coops - If it were in my power, I'd gladly share some of the sunshine we have had around here in June... Temps in the mid to high 90s most days.....
    I'd be willing sacrifice going back down to temps of 70 or so....just out of the goodness of my heart... LOL....

Great painting AT... Very thoughtful.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Oh Bless you AT! I wish I could send you some of what we have-because we have too much. It was in the triple digits here.
    I like your painting though, and the texture is wonderful as well.

Thank you guys for viewing this pic and for willingness to share what good you have .... a sun in your eyes..and life...:-) Now, i see.... it is peeking trough the clouds... must be the one you have sent me.... just hope now, it will stay at least for a day...
    Good day to you my friends.

I thought I saw u at Lima's party ???

Dear Anna, You clearly expressed the need of sun for the life of plants, flowers and ... ladies (evidently including Yourself), the most floreally gorgeous part of the animal kingdom and mankind.
    My wife too has such a passion, heavenly resting, sleeping and suntanning in sunny days, preferably on a beach (the only times when I can see her still and not fast moving among plenty of tasks).
    This delicate, gentle painting is marvellous in its levity.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yes Eighty, you did.... and the sun came out for us all!

Caesar, thank for stopping by and bringing that sunshine with you... was a wonderfull day yesterday... sunny and warm... but today.. a lots of heavy clouds appearing on the horizon....again. You know that women are kind of like flowers... without the sunshine...no life for them... i am glad that you understand...and i am sure that you are the sunshine to your wife... as my hubby is to me.Thanks for stopping by, always appreciated.