ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Strange strokes

Strange strokes

I'm using the mouse and i click down, move, then click up, then click down move click up etc.
    Between click up and click down I don't move the mouse so I would think the stroke should start where the last ended. But no.

AR 3.0.8/MacBookPro 2.4Ghz 4Gb RAM/NVidia 8600M GT 256Mb/MacOS 10.6.4/Wacom Bamboo

This probably relates to the direction of the subsequent stroke, the stroke origin is where the pointer starts but the start of the stroke is not perfectly square and depending on the direction you move the resulting stroke shape can leave a gap. I can replicate the gaps moving in some directions but not others, depending on the settings of the pencil.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by groumpf View Post
    I'm using the mouse and i click down, move, then click up, then click down move click up etc.
    Between click up and click down I don't move the mouse so I would think the stroke should start where the last ended. But no.

groumpf,
    OMG! Just had to comment on your above mouse strokes .... they
    look EXACTLY like my striated skid marks after attempting to leave
    my ice covered porch and steps this past January! Memories, oh
    memories!
    Mairzie Dotes