ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meeting a friend

meeting a friend

hello De----gas, see your having a go at me now, yeah I had a go at picasso but he got knocky and went home, I looked around and u were standing around I didn't think you would mind my old mate keating said u were a good sort, ok, this one of your's always reminded me of intestines hope u don't me saying that, ok but I aways thought u were a bit of a nut, why don't u do some of turner's stuff? well I gave it a thought but didn't like the Idea of being strapped to a mast in the pouring rain, I might do some more of your bathing Belle's If I can find were you've hiding them, On Yer Bike thank you I didn't expect that from u

look like I've got darken the background to bring out a bit

D I said you'd make a mess of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	degasno2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	45632  

well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away

Name:	degasno3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	284.0 KB 
ID:	45639  

well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away its smaller I click screen size ??

well he started shouting you've messed up my painting, wow hold on a moment I'm doing my best , well do better? I said its not my fault its that sketch paper, that's right he shouted a poor workman always blames his tools so I slunked away

just a bit more colour not sure about the blue????? comments please

Name:	degas no4.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	307.4 KB 
ID:	45865  

Eighty+, this is another impressive piece. You know...I love all of it, but I favor earth tones with this beautiful lady. Just my opinion since you did ask, but I am in no way qualified to comment with such a skilled artist.

thanks Alex still don't like that sketch paper It seam's to absorb the colour that's why I tried the blue but not sure about earth colour's??? I keep looking but it seam's to be fading might try crayon ???-------E/S

Dear Eighty+, I didn't know You were old enough to go peeping bathing girls with Degas ... Your drawing talents are absolutely impressive and You're making us all enjoy and learn of art history and great masters through Your wonderful experiments! Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

thanks Caesar

Brilliant E, just brilliant