ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: From Barbie to Ken

From Barbie to Ken

After I saw the stunning face of the Barbie come real by Skylar's mastery, I started wondering how would Ken look like (an incisive masculine face though, not the silly smiling features of the doll).
    Moreover my brain was ticking because of some weird hint I couldn't immediately define.
    Finally everything matched: Ken could look like George Clooney and I also got an absolute scoop : George Clooney is the darker twin brother exactly of our dear mate Skylar Brown (one of the two must be using an artistic pseudonim!)
    If You don't believe me have a look to the Avatar of Skylar and Cloney herebelow.
    Stunning, isn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ah Cesare-you are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually I have a John Smith barbie doll from when my daughter was little, and Skylar reminds me of her handsome doll too! Poor Skylar! I will try to take a pic of him and upload it soon.

Always a great sense of humor, Caesar!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Very good this, dear friend and, I completely agree with Scottf.

Dear Sandra, I'm really glad I can cause some good, healthy laugh to You each now and then, so this silly entry of mine deserved to be posted!
    We'll keep waiting for Your John Smith picture coming soon then, just to complete the service to Skylar ... thank You!

Thank You, dear Scott! I just wanted to share what my specialized sight and neurons discovered as a well hidden secret.

I hope You also see the likeness I put in evidence, dear Javier ..., so we may affirm we have a sex symbol concealing among our AR mates! Thank You!

Haha this is brilliant dear Cesare
    I know the doll Sandra. I used to have a ken doll when I was little that had brown hair you could comb and he looked just like our dear sky(very handsome)
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Well, I'm at a loss for words. Flattery does that to me, I guess.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Thank You, dear Amanda! I lost control of my likeness device ...

It looks like You may start signing autogrph now, dear Skylar! Thank you for posing ...