ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Speedy delivery of Art Rage3CD and help

Speedy delivery of Art Rage3CD and help

I bought Art Rage 3 studio pro online and downloaded it, I ticked the box for a back up CD, the postman has delivered my CD of Art Rage 3 and it has taken less than 5 days to get to the UK from the US wow - I am very impressed
    So if anyone is having doubts this may help, it was all ok for me.
    I am still trying to find my way around the program and I wish I had more free time to play with it.
    Thank you all at Art Rage for the speedy delivery
    I have just done the upgrade to 3.07 and all is fine

The only problem I am having is finding things in this version as I had the free version before, I cant find Canvas Settings? and cant find out how to change these settings after starting a painting, so had to restart my painting all over again 3 times so I could change the paper. I was trying to follow the tutorial for the Quick Start Blue Rose and things are different from the version used in that tut. I am having a bit of bother with the paper and canvas settings.
    Are there any more tutorials available anywhere for this new version Art rage 3 Studio Pro apart from U-Tube, I have watched some of those and not finding it easy to follow them either lol
    Any help would be appreciated as I have started a painting of my puppy and cannot get the colours right on him and cant find a colour picker either.
    I have read through the Manual
    Is there a Help area that I have not found yet on the forums? sorry if this is in the wrong area.
    Lin

There's 3 ways to access the Canvas settings:

1) you go to the menu, and select :"tools" > "Layer Options" > "Canvas settings" (encircled in red)

2) on the layers panel, choose the bottom menu icon (see inset in green) and choose the menu option "Canvas settings"

3) Choose the quick key combo "Ctrl + Shift + C"

The color picker can be found on your left hand side, in the toolbox. The inner part of it, that holds little icons for selection, transform, color sampler, fill and Text. The icon looks like an eyedropper.

If you want to get started with AR3 the fast and fun way, go to the ArtRage 3 tutorial index . This place is organized and updated by my good friend Juz.

Feel free to ask more questions. There is also much to learn in the free E-magazine "ArtrageUS " find it here

have fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvas-settings.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	45074  
    Last edited by hanzz; 05-19-2010 at 03:24 AM.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Many Thanks

I found this very helpful, I started the program and found Canvas settings there wasn't a shortcut in my AR 3 Studio Pro so I made one like you said Ctrl shift and c tested it and it works.

Lindy Lou