ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pastry

Pastry

OK, I resumed the ingredients and the palette for cooking up a possible floreal cake.
    I developped this rolling out board some time ago, while eagerly following chef Oriane's cuisine lessons (on impasti and pizze).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Impasti.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	45067  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Am not returning to your restaurant, Caesare........ i could have just broccoli piece and other...looks good for stomach cleansing... Just having a good laough here......but colors are good...

I woudn't say all this stuff is for a low cholesterol meal, but they remind me of some super-sweet Southern Mediterranean desserts and pastry, dear Anna. Thank You!

Hmmmmm just got in from work and feeling hungry, think I will have pizza. Seriously though Cesare these are so very well painted. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I don't know what to say Dear Cesare, except as MaryAnn says-stay away from the mushrooms!

Thank you, dear Katie! I don't even remember too much of the recipe to prepare this!

Dear Sandra, I wouldn't talk of mushrooms in front of Katie .... Thank You!

Caesar, you got very interesting effects. The ease that the AR gives us to work with thick paint, is impressive. Very cool. Will be interesting to see how you develop this study. I encourage you to continue.

Thank You, dear Oriane!
    I'm still looking though to some particularly fitting subject or composition where such effects may be proficiently and nicely applied. Any specific idea or reference, my friend?