ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage for the Ipad.

Artrage for the Ipad.

Well it's interesting, but not quite ArtRage. It doesn't seem like the oils behave the way they do in ArtRage. Two brush sizes. No watercolors. No airbrush. No color blending. I watched the vid and it seems like they even mentioned that it's for preschoolers. I don't think this would hold a candle to an actual ArtRage app should Ambient Design choose to create one.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusindigo View Post
    Well it's interesting, but not quite ArtRage. It doesn't seem like the oils behave the way they do in ArtRage. Two brush sizes. No watercolors. No airbrush. No color blending. I watched the vid and it seems like they even mentioned that it's for preschoolers. I don't think this would hold a candle to an actual ArtRage app should Ambient Design choose to create one.
    Yeah i know. This is more for childeren.
    If you want to paint on the ipad you can better buy Sketchbook Pro.

All of the programs out there are very interesting and they have their place. It tends to point out, though, that the Art Rage program is in a league of its own. When you look at what the artists (and I mean all Ragers) have accomplished with Art Rage it does seem to be a creative tool that is unique. So many of the artists who post their work have been very creative in what they can do with a combination of programs. The one big plus with Art Rage is the cost. Most of the complex programs on the market are priced beyond most pocket books. So, anyone who wants to tap their creative side has the opportunity with Art Rage.

THere is a limitation in the iPad itself, because it is not pressure sensitive. No way it can be used for stuff like Artrage until that feature is added.