ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: update on Brian Tinsley

update on Brian Tinsley

above: Oxfordshire Lane by Brian Tinsley

a rare thing recently in March occurred on deviant art for me when Brian Tinsley (Tinzo) stopped by deviant art (mactinz) to post some new work and he asked if I might say hello to all of you, but he would not be able to keep up with posting two places.
    I did not know that he had suffered a stroke. It's good to hear from him and that he is feeling well enough to be doing some work again.
    You can find his work and occasionally a few words here:

http://mactinz.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by screenpainter; 04-02-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Gzair, thanks for the post. I visited and I was strongly impressed with the beauty of Tinzo's work. Just fantastic.

Oriane, glad you got to look. Brian was very active around here for a couple years... and an amazing inspiration to many artists. I am pretty sure he can be found quite a bit in the ambient spotlights.

Thanks for sharing that, gz! IŽd been wondering about what happened to him and his great work.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Dear GZ, Thank You for the information about our old friend Tinzo! it was a beautiful website with his glorious paintings, wanted to reply there but had to go through all that registration, if you talk to him again, please tell him Lee misses him and all his inspiring art, always with so much sunshine and warmth!!!! hope he is feeling better, best wishes too,,,

Scott, yeah it was good to hear he was doing better. He left a message on my DA account about mid month and I hadn't been by there in awhile.

Lee, I will pass that on... or you could leave a message on DA for him... sure he would appreciate hearing from any of us. Just too much for him to keep up here I think.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 04-03-2010 at 08:38 AM.

Oh, so that's what happend...
    We just added each other few days ago in DA and I was complaining about something His works are featured in ArtRage France group as well, so nice.

good to see he is still doing fine
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

A true beauty, this one. Though I can't explain what the fence on the left side is good for...

gb, I saw he is posting occasionally on DA and also artragefrance. glad you got to know him.
    enchanter... by all means stop by DA and leave him a note... I am sure he would love it.

Bertie... perhaps balance or unity?