ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter weekend

Talking Easter weekend

A month from now is the Easter Weekend. A weekend that traditionally holds the Festival of Caricatures in Samer in France. 3 days of nutcases drawing serious people....LOL......No, really just plain fun and the best atmosphere ever, you have to be there to find that out !
    Samer is just a few Km from Boulogne sur Mer. Find it here in streetview.
    For the first time in it's history , a Non- Frenchie got to make the poster for the event. yes, yours truly.....Maybe because it is the 13th edition ?
    Anyway, I was very honoured, and painted the main picture using ArtRage Studio Pro 3.

So if you are in the neighbourhood, don't think twice, come and look me up !! All artists in the list can draw you live, on the spot !

If so, I'll make sure to post some pictures afterwards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAMER_2010-witty.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	42633  
    Last edited by hanzz; 04-06-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Oh that's fantastic Hanzz! Congratulations!

Man I WISH I could be there! Bummer If you were within a couple of states from me, here in the U.S. I would have a MUCH better chance of showing up! LOL I will look forward to seeing pics from this though!

Wow! I don't know which impresses me more, the cover or the map that takes me from a map view to street level to get the full flavor of the space.

I so wish that it would be possible to attend. But between the hike and the long swim, I think I wouldn't make it in time.

That's a wonderful cover illustration and a real coup, dang foreigner that you are. . . hahah (How's that for the pot calling the kettle black?)

May the event be all that you hope! Bravo!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Congratulations, Hanzz and how exciting! Sounds like it'll be a great time, that's for sure! You'll have to let us know how it goes!

Thats wonderful Hanzz and so very well deserved, congratulations its just splendid
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks , Coops, Eileen,Dakey, and Firefightingnut.

Wow! I don't know which impresses me more, the cover or the map that takes me from a map view to street level to get the full flavor of the space.
    When you pan to the left, you'll see a unique scenery in France. Houses leaning against the churchwall, isn't your average French landscape.
    Last edited by hanzz; 03-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Dear Hanzz, what a wonderful honor!!! well done!!! must make you feel so good! sounds like lots of fun too, have a great time!!!

Thanks Lee.
    It's a wonderful time there. Friends who love the same thing. all the time joking around, drawing and , well having fun !
    One can always talk best with like-minded people...and you don't find caricaturists in every street, so a gathering like this is just heaven..... well almost heaven , I'll wait a bit longer to go there....

Fantastic Hanzz! Congrats on the cover... Excellent job on it! I would love to attend, sounds like it would be a blast!!!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Congrats Hans,
    Looking real good,you really nailed Louis
    especially his cynical and little morbid grin.
    And of course his eyebrow

Hans