ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage Stickers: Help? And look what I found :D

ArtRage Stickers: Help? And look what I found :D

Firstly, does anyone know if anyone ever made playing card stickers for ArtRage? I have this weird memory of seeing some, but I can't find them and I think they'd be pretty hard to do. But I have to do an Alice in Wonderland painting for my sister...

Secondly, Look what I found on Amazon - has anyone ever used these?

It could have been one of my sticker sets. I made a Full Deck a while back (see image below), which was also in the video I made to show people the versatility of the stickers and sticker spray tool (Video Link). They were a bit time consuming to create, mostly due to designing the cards, rather then setting them up as a sticker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myfulldeck.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	307.1 KB 
ID:	42613
    Last edited by Someonesane; 03-03-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Aha! Yes, that must have been it. I found dominoes in ArtRage and was wondering if I was just confused XD

Did you offer those for download or just use them for display (in which case I'll have to make my own! )?

Sorry Flynn, currently I haven't released the sticker set. I'm not sure what my plans are for it or a number of the other stickers I have. Not yet anyway...
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

What? You mean I have to do my own work?!

Ah well, thanks for solving my itch andyway