ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Watercolor Add-on Tool

New Watercolor Add-on Tool

Still trying to figure out how it works but it looks promising!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Ah....could be breakthrough technology; I might be wrong but I imagine you will go through pen nibs/tips a bit more quickly

Hey call Wacom they may use it in the future. an ad or something.

Hahaha! Thanks Jbyr and Bobby!

On a side note, my wife pointed out to me that it would actually be a cool function for Wacom (or other) to come out with a color picker tablet that would allow you to physically touch the pen to a color from the real world. Interesting theory!
    — Eckhart Tolle

Oh gee, and my set has been there in the drawer un-used all this time! What a dope I am!

Are you certain that's a bamboo brush? Might be your problem right there.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Sandra... By the way, if you try to create your own using your own watercolors remember to push the USB adapter into the green paint not the blue... But I'm sure you knew that already!

Thanks DA! Yes, a real bamboo brush is exactly what I needed. This was also what was missing from capturing that really cool Wyeth look.. I'm on track now though!
    — Eckhart Tolle

I tried this set up, but my tablet is acting strangely ever since I presoaked it for some wet-on-wet work. Kinda glad I tried this on a Bamboo first before diving in with a Cintiq...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRose View Post
    Your wife is on the cutting edge of technology. Have her call the Ambient guys.. she could be onto something.

Great fun!
    She is the real brains behind all my operations Rose! She also wants to invent a taco shell with one end that is closed so that the filling doesn't spill out when you bite into the opposite end... Oh wait, that idea was mine. See what I mean? She is the one with the brains!!!

Thanks Al! Yes, wet on wet is a bit tricky and I recommend wearing rubber souled shoes when you go to paint!
    — Eckhart Tolle

Eddie, you know, my watercolor set didn't come with a USB adapter. I thought that it was cordless. No wonder it didn't work!