ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Art Rage Pro order question...

Question Art Rage Pro order question...

Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to Art Rage. I downloaded the 2.5 demo last year and I've enjoyed it tremendously! I know that's just a small taste of what Art Rage has to offer so after waited a year to get enough money together (gotta love Birthday money! LOL) to purchase the newest full version, I am ready!

I would like to purchase the new Art Rage Pro to download. Originally, when I went to the order screen, I clicked on the X next to the additional $9.95 for the backup CD to close that portion down.

After pondering for a bit and seeing that I could swing that additional $9.95, I went back to start ordering all over again and now the option for the $9.95 CD won't show up on the order page.

Is there some way to add that $9.95 back on? I can't find any way to add it back on now that I had clicked the X to close it.

Thank you all, in advance, for your assistance

~T~ <total newbie>

You don't need it You can make your own CD - just copy the download file somewhere safe.

Thank you Flynn

*edit*
    Not sure why I didn't think of that before. LOL I feel rather stupid now! LOL Thanks again Just completed my order for AR Pro! I'm so excited!
    Last edited by FireFytingNut; 02-09-2010 at 01:53 AM.