ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the forums

New to the forums

Hi all,
    Just signed up to the forums today though I've had Artrage 2.5 for a while,my main interests are in 3D therefore most of my 2D endevours are texturing my models.
    I am however contemplating upgrading to either Artrage 3 studio or pro.

Hi Silo, welcome!

Silo-Artist,

Welcome to the Artrage forums! I would highly reccommend upgrading to AR3 Studio Pro for what you need to do. I also work a lot in 3d but to paint textures on 2d, Artrage is awsome to use. It has so many goodies too! Looking forward to seeing some art of yours......

PS> We will be publishing our very 1st FREE E-Magazine> ARTRAGEus on the 15th Feb...... made for Ragers by Ragers. All members are allowed to post a page/s in the Mag. Feel free to jump in anytime or sit back and read it. see post Announcing ARTRAGEus E-Magazine, posted by Bobby Ray Howle for info.

Thanks for joining us on the forums!
    BRH

Welcome Silo, you wont regret upgrading. Its amazing. Hope to see lots from you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Welcome, Silo, to our forum and you'll just love the upgrade of AR3 if you do so! Going to either Studio or Studio Pro, you won't be disappointed. There is so much more to play with and be even more creative with your 3D work. It's a small investment that has a huge pay off.

Welcome mate... get all the bells and whistles straight away you will only be wanting them later

Thanks for the welcome guys, looks like I've missed out on the upgrade discount though so I might wait for the next promo

Welcome to the fourm! I'd recommend getting AR Studio Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Silo_Artist View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, looks like I've missed out on the upgrade discount though so I might wait for the next promo
    If you have ArtRage 2.5 Full edition we still offer an upgrade discount: ArtRage Studio reduces from US$40 down to US$25 and ArtRage Studio Pro reduces from US$80 down to US$65
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    If you have ArtRage 2.5 Full edition we still offer an upgrade discount: ArtRage Studio reduces from US$40 down to US$25 and ArtRage Studio Pro reduces from US$80 down to US$65
    I tried to purchase earlier but my discount coupon was not accepted,I took out a support ticket and am awaiting a reply.