ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Unsharp mask & more features for transform tool

Unsharp mask & more features for transform tool

01. ArtRage has a blur filer, I wonder how come it has not a sharperning one (even better, a real unsharp mask filter). I know there are external filters, but I think it would be great to have it included in ArgRage, since the unsharp mask is a very common & useful tool when working digitally.

02. Selections were a great great great addition to ArtRage. Some more features for transforming them would be massive! Like a basic distort tool (grabbing one of the 4 handles defining the bounding box of the selection and dragging it around) and a clone of PS warp tool (which is very useful). Both features would be truly valuable and bring ArtRage even closer to being THE painting app (together with the brush engine stuff I proposed here)

Beside that, thanks for such a wonderful software Ambient!

Mmm since I got no feedback about this I spent some time looking around and I found a nice freeware plugin you can use if you don't own or don't want to use another software that has an unsharp mask :

http://www.grafnet.com.pl/download/AIM.zip

An html guide is included inside of the zip file, but you can basically use it playing with the first two sliders (amount and radius). I hope someone can find this useful and I especially hope that ArtRage will soon have a good unsharp filer

That's nice Let's hope the guys at Ambient will soon surprise us