ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a litt help to progress, please

Question a litt help to progress, please

hi.. this ain't done, by far probably, but i simply cannot see my next step.. what should i do next here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunset.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	40880  

The little star-like sun below, maybe should not look as though it is shining bright. When the sun is going down, it is seen as less bright. This is why we are able to watch the sun set without squenting. But, this is a really nice painting. I love the colors
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Ytzee I like this so far. Why don't you add a structure like an old barn or house. Like your sky,
    Valerie

As Evart said, perhaps the sun would work better, if only a portion of it were coming over the horizon.
    You might try blending another color in with the red to reduce the amount of red.
    A little shading on the trunk of the tree, and I agree with Valerie, look for something to add to the profile - a building, person,etc.

Looking good.

Maybe you should add some black birds in the sky. by the way it look great i love the colours

A beautiful sunset needs a sail boat, some water, and a small breaking wave. Of course, good friends and a gin and tonic add to the ambience but I guess a picture can't have everything.
    Carl

i tried to put the sun lower, but it kinda looked "odd".. and i was also thinking of some burds there, up in the sky, so that i will brobably do.. but what color do you suggest i get in there with all the red?? and regarding barns or houses, well, when i see this picture i see a place where humans have yet to ravish.. but thank you for all effort.. hope this pice will go "somewhere"

Red face

this is what it ended up like.. don't know if finished yet though..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	summer.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	41056  

I kinda like the original one, just pull up a lawnchair, fix a drink, wait for the sun to set and the stars to rise then sit back and watch the show.

I like the 1st one, great colours