Designing and defining reality again I see. You're incorrigible, ya scamp.

Like you took a microscope to Joseph's amazing technicolor dreamcoat looking through the weave for God in it like a pigeon in a magician's coat.

When I was a kid we lived in San Diego at the edge of a construction development, and at a very early stage they had dug all the trenches for the sewers and so on. And I thought that was the coolest thing ever cause you could jump across, and climb down and scale the 8 vertical feet. Dirt clods were everywhere to chuck around and watch explode on the street. And we played hide and seek in over a block or two of this development. The trenches made it really fun.

But then if you think that was cool. . . they framed the houses. And so we had a couple blocks of vertical and horizontal studs and beams which was the most amazing thing in which to play hide and seek. The houses were filled with plug nickels that got punched from the electrical stuff before the multicolored linear wires were filled with electricity. And there were nails and planks of remnant construction wood. Plenty of crap for a young boy to build the niftiest go carts, and forts and skateboards and all kinds of fun stuff.

"Up to a game of Hide and Seek," said God? "I got this great universe that's under construction. Knock yourself out, kid."

But I digress. . .