ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vector rework in ArtRage3

Vector rework in ArtRage3

This is a rework of one of my older vector bow graphics. I exported it from my draw program as a png and then imported it into ArtRage3. I then made the layer as a stencil so I wouldn't have to worry about the outline edges. I used most the airbrush, ink pen, and palette knife. I did it all on one layer. I then made several color variations with AR3. I use to have to do the recoloring in another program. I can now do all of it inside ArtRage 3 Studio Pro. I have done this reworking in other programs, but ArtRage gives the best feel and is ease of use.

The first image is of the vector graphic I started with and the finished red bow.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Nice transition. Very good tip on the image as stencil.

Wow Aunt Betsy these are great. I do like the Blue one ,it's my favorite color
    Valerie

Thanks so much L Skylar Brown and Valerie! The stencils are a great way to work with vector images with ArtRage.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

Nicely done, Aunt Betsy! Love to see that AR3 works so well for you, too. You seem to be mastering it quite well!

Nice. I can see a lady's hair pulled back, with one of these bows on it. Hmm, something to create I like it
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

These are great Aunt Betsy, I could imagine how beautiful a rose would be by your hands!

hello aunt betsy, welcome back. it's great to see your new festive arts again and even better in AR3. I think these ribbons must be fun to use on the sticker spray.

Thank you so much Eileen, Evart, Alexandra, and Pai!

Pai it's nice to see that you are still around. I've been spending much of my computer time over on Zazzle. I drop by here from time to time, but haven't posted until recently. I'm really excited about the more advanced features in ArtRage Studio Pro. It is much easier to make complete files ready for uploading to Zazzle. I have lots of graphic programs, but I find the ArtRage user interface far more intuitive to work with than my other painting programs.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:

These are cool - well done - a smart use of the AR3 tools.

And your write-up is like a great ad for AR3. Made me chuckle - I almost thought, "hey, Aunt Betsy is a plant by the boys in NZ."
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4