ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The ArtRage Club on DA

The ArtRage Club on DA

There's a new groups system on DeviantART and I'd like to make a club for it - but I know there's one already at http://artragers.deviantart.com/

However I don't know who runs it and it hasn't been logged into for 6 weeks.
    So, does anyone know who it is and if you're here, are you planning to make it a Group? Do you still want it, or can I have it?

Hey Flynn maybe this person knows something about it http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=25778

DeviantART Ragers, come forth!
    In partnership with graphicspirit and the good people over at the DArtRage group on DeviantART, I am trying to meet other deviants like GS and myself who use ArtRage AND DeviantART! We also want to do this to get more members in DArtRage So please, all Deviants and Ragers, join us in combining the spectacular awesomeness of a brilliant art website and a brilliant art program! Join us or you may miss out on brilliant fun!

Here's something I recently made for the group. Please join us, you'll have so much fun chatting to other ragers on DeviantART!
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

this new group doesn't have to to anything with the old one

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Hey Flynn maybe this person knows something about it
    no, we don't, but I made an artrage group when I couldn't find an existing one in the new groups system.

greets Mona

Hey that's ok i was just giving Flynn a heads up to the post as i knew he was trying to find some info out

As soon as everyone's happy and a group is decided upon i'll head over and sign my DA account up to the group
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power