ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Retain my panels visibility when restarting ArtRage

Retain my panels visibility when restarting ArtRage

is there any way to retain my panels visibility when restarting ArtRage, and how to show "pop up color picker", just tested artrage3 with acer aspireone, smooth as my desktop pc (opteron 165+geforce 6500).

Thanks.

Gallery
    View images
    If you mean the tint/tone picker in the color wheel, simply click the color right above the grip and select it.

Not sure what you mean about keeping panel visibility? If I have any of the pods open when I close Artrage, they are still in the same place when I open it.

Judith
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

Gallery
    View images
    I'm a bit confused about your question on retaining panel visibility as well, but as for the "Pop Up" color picker, I wonder if you're looking for the color picker that may be called onto the screen by Holding down the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys and then left click dragging the mouse/pen? Note that you only have to keep the Ctrl and Alt keys held to get the picker to show up. Once on the screen it will remain there as long as you keep your pen on the surface (or the left mouse button held down). To help keeping the cursor movement from shifting when moving the pen/mouse, you may hold down the Shift key to temporarily halt it's movements. Again... If you lift your pen off of your tablet surface (or release the left mouse button) the color picker will vanish again.

Name:  colorfloat.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  19.7 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Sorry for my English, thank you Judith and Someonesane, i was reading the manual on page 20 and i wonder how to "pop" the pop up color picker, looking for its shortcut in "Set Keyboard Shortcut" seems i can't find one, after reading your reply, now i can assign it to wacom keys, about the "retaining" panel visibility, here is what i mean , is it possible to open artrage right in to this workspace.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    I don't believe it's possible to remove (or even move) the pods from the screen currently. Unless, perhaps, you have dual screens for your computer, in which case you could open all of the pods into their panel state and move them to the other screen.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks Someonesane, i don't want to remove those panels, when artrage start, the workspace becomes like the printscreen above, right now i'm using the radial menu, and keep pressing it while clicking sequentially the assigned pies for each panel i use them the most.
    Attached Images Attached Images