ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I wonder. . .

I wonder. . .

Will ArtRage 2.5 continue to be available on disk for awhile after ArtRage 3 is released? I have been considering giving it as a Christmas gift to several friends and kinsmen along with a Bamboo pen tablet. The cost would be reasonable and it would allow them to explore the possibilities. Then, if they want to take it farther, they easily can.

You could give them a certificate with the ArtRage Stuidio registration key printed on the certificate, and they can download the installer from our members area. Or something.
    I think we're going to miss being creative for Christmas again this year. Rats.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

@Andy Maybe create a Special Christmas Gift Voucher? (and then they can print/email the exciting voucher image, not just the code )
    Should be easy to make, no idea about the logistics of sending it/making it available to download (unless it was a splash screen with instructions or something after paying... or before paying, as they still need the Reg. number! and might have forgotten/bought it some other way/early and not given it yet - so it wouldn't have to be part of the payment and recieving process at all, although that's obv. ideal. But yes, just brainstorming/rambling, as I said, I don't know how you'd set it up....)

I for one would be happy to donate a Christmass-y painting, and I'm sure others would too XD

edit: @ DocS. oh yes, and you are able to make your own CD of it - a good idea anyway! (I made one for my boss to give her grandkids - free version plus instructions)

Hi. Just a thought , I have given my wacom pen touch bamboo tablet to a mate as I have upgraded to a 21ux , will they be able to download the
    Software as art rage is with the software help. Thanks.