ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel so sick right now...

I feel so sick right now...

For weeks, I've felt really sick.
    My stomach constantly hurts, I get headaches, I feel like I am going to throw up, stuff like that.
    It's on and off, but continous and constant.

I just feel so horrible, so weak, so tired, so sick.
    I doubt my mum would believe me if I told her, and she makes me go to school, no matter how sick I feel. The only times I get to stay off are if I throw up, or something else that proves I do feel sick.
    I hope it'll go away soon, because it hurts so bad and makes me feel so horrible, that sometimes I just want to die to end the pain.
    I have a cold too, which just makes it worse.

Well, I just wanted to say that. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    The story of us
    looks a lot like a
    TRADGEDY
    now.

Weeun tell your Mum... I reckon one of the girls will be replying soon and we are all going to tell yo the same thing.

Yes, please go to see a doctor as soon as possible. That is too long to have symptoms. You need to see a doctor. Your mom will believe you.

I think I have to agree - tell your mom. Start there.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Hi Weeun,

2 personal questions............are you a girl or a boy? How old are you?

Both important questions deserving an honest answer.
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

irishrose Guest
    Weeun, tell your mum for sure... my son came home with a migraine today and he has had medicine and feels sick like you do... it could be something going around (though I doubt he could catch it from Scotland). I would tell your mum, you may have a virus and she needs to take you to the doctor. Maybe the cold is making you sick, if you're blowing your nose a lot or have post nasal drip, that could make you feel ill. Please do tell mum. I pray you feel better.

irishrose Guest
    Weeun, are you feeling any better today? I am thinking of you!

I haven't felt sick today, except in the morning. The head of my 'house' in school spoke to me, saying I could just be worrying or something, but the only thing I have worried about recently is my sickness and girls who used to bully me, but they got told not to and they don't bully me anymore.
    I feel a little sick now, but I'm going to tell my mum.
    The story of us
    looks a lot like a
    TRADGEDY
    now.

irishrose Guest
    Weeun, that's the right thing to do, your mum will help you! I hope you feel better!

My mum doesn't believe me. She won't take me to the doctors.
    I have most, if not, all of the symptoms of mononucleosis. I tried to tell her, and to show her, but she didn't listen. She just shouted at me, claiming it was 'just a cold' but mononucleosis gives you all the symptoms of the common cold too!
    What if my mum doesn't do anything about it?
    In most cases, it enlarges the spleen, so if I got hit really hard in the torso area, then my spleen could rupture, and if not treated almost immediately, I could die!
    I'm trying to convince my mum, but she thinks mononucleosis is some stupid disease.
    The story of us
    looks a lot like a
    TRADGEDY
    now.