ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I am still here...

Gallery
    View images

I am still here...

My depression was getting the best of me so I was MIA for a while. I am trying to get focused again. Going to take my wacom and laptop to a new more cheerful and bright area of the house.

I also started Geocaching
    Code:
    http://www.geocaching.com/
    I hope to get some inspiration form my journeys around my area.

Shawn

Gallery
    View images
    Good to see you again Shawn. Yes, art therapy, a brighter work space, and getting out are all good therapy. Hope you're back in top form soon my friend.

Gallery
    View images
    I thought I was the only one who did things like that. I also go through periods where I will stop doing something for a long time and then come back.
    I left art for several years and then came back.
    ( I left work 5 years ago and probably won't ever go back.)

Gallery
    View images
    Shawn, I can relate to this. Have had some long cycles myself.And welcome back! Hope you are enjoying geocaching. It sounds like a blast! I only need a gps tracker. Yes, gain lots of new reference material. Take care amigo, Albert.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 08-04-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Shawn, I can relate to this. Have had some long cycles myself.And welcome back! Hope you are enjoying geocaching. It sounds like a blast! I only need a gps tracker. Yes, gain lots of new reference material. Take care amigo, Albert.

I use my gps on my blackberry

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Shawn, Welcome Back!!! wonder how many of us are just teetering on the edge, be well

Gallery
    View images
    I sympathize Shawn. That particular battle is one I have fought again and again. It's worth fighting and I'm glad to see you have battled your way back up. Now for strategies to stay on top. Geocaching is a great idea. It is fun and connects to a larger community while also allowing you to either be alone with your thoughts or in a group as you choose. Putting yourself into a more cheerful environment also sounds good. I find that if I force myself to some physical task such as mowing or chopping wood, it helps to move the juicy bits of my mind and body around a bit and I get a lift.

Keep looking up and reaching out.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    Well, i've never met you but i'm Silentman, the relatively new kid on the block lol.

Welcome back
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    Dearest Shawn, I wonder if this is common with creative minds? We sure have been through our cycles here. I-like Fashmir will kick it if I am doing hard work. We have a holistic MD in Atlanta that saved our daughter's life and that we are all going to now. Long long story-but once she was chelated from heavy metals-and her endocrine system healed-she is doing really well. As Fashmir said: "It is worth fighting"
    Much love from another newbie.