ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I am still here...

I am still here...

My depression was getting the best of me so I was MIA for a while. I am trying to get focused again. Going to take my wacom and laptop to a new more cheerful and bright area of the house.

I also started Geocaching
    Code:
    http://www.geocaching.com/
    I hope to get some inspiration form my journeys around my area.

Shawn

Good to see you again Shawn. Yes, art therapy, a brighter work space, and getting out are all good therapy. Hope you're back in top form soon my friend.

I thought I was the only one who did things like that. I also go through periods where I will stop doing something for a long time and then come back.
    I left art for several years and then came back.
    ( I left work 5 years ago and probably won't ever go back.)

Shawn, I can relate to this. Have had some long cycles myself.And welcome back! Hope you are enjoying geocaching. It sounds like a blast! I only need a gps tracker. Yes, gain lots of new reference material. Take care amigo, Albert.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 08-04-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Shawn, I can relate to this. Have had some long cycles myself.And welcome back! Hope you are enjoying geocaching. It sounds like a blast! I only need a gps tracker. Yes, gain lots of new reference material. Take care amigo, Albert.

I use my gps on my blackberry

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!

Dear Shawn, Welcome Back!!! wonder how many of us are just teetering on the edge, be well

I sympathize Shawn. That particular battle is one I have fought again and again. It's worth fighting and I'm glad to see you have battled your way back up. Now for strategies to stay on top. Geocaching is a great idea. It is fun and connects to a larger community while also allowing you to either be alone with your thoughts or in a group as you choose. Putting yourself into a more cheerful environment also sounds good. I find that if I force myself to some physical task such as mowing or chopping wood, it helps to move the juicy bits of my mind and body around a bit and I get a lift.

Keep looking up and reaching out.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Well, i've never met you but i'm Silentman, the relatively new kid on the block lol.

Welcome back
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Dearest Shawn, I wonder if this is common with creative minds? We sure have been through our cycles here. I-like Fashmir will kick it if I am doing hard work. We have a holistic MD in Atlanta that saved our daughter's life and that we are all going to now. Long long story-but once she was chelated from heavy metals-and her endocrine system healed-she is doing really well. As Fashmir said: "It is worth fighting"
    Much love from another newbie.