ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Customiseable Erasor and More Brush tip icons

Gallery
    View images

Customiseable Erasor and More Brush tip icons

Hey Rages, i was thinking it would be great to have a reasonable variety of brush tip icon's to choose from, some very precise and other more lose, i find 2.5's generic icon to be lose and i use the precise tip all the time, maybe if we had a little more flexibility with what that precise tip is going to look like.

The eraser needs improvement in my honest opinion, at them moment it behaves very much like a brush, which can be down right frustrating if your erasing fine details, the eraser has to be set no higher than 1 or 2 pixels wide to get it to work strictly like a rubber would. What would be really awesome is having a kneedable eraser, being able to make it into to several different shapes, just like a real kneedable eraser
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    I agree with you silentman I would love to see different brushes. Personally I would like to see brushes that were based on real world oil brushes(flats, rounds, filberts etc.....)
    You can see more of my work at http://krasched.deviantart.com/.
    IMAGINATION IS EVERYTHING-Einstein
    See you space cowboy..........