ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Lily photos

My Lily photos

Some recent Lily photos too good to keep to myself :-)

I'd never seen the triple lily before -- amazing!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

Attached Images Attached Images     
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

wow Foxy... speachless

Thanks yachris those a great.
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

While i'm sure you're foxy too Yachris, I think Ori is on autopilot

Must be all the artist galleries he's produced of late... we've all merged into one huge artistic borg-like entity in his mind

Wonderful pictures Yachris and I am sure that they will be used many many times. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Much appreciated.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thankyou for naming them descriptively to mate, it gets really frustrating having to rename file 134256xcv456543344.jpg all the time lol
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Chris, I am really sorry for that my friend. Your photos are very very beautiful Yachris

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone... orianelima, you're forgiven... no harm in being mistaken for someone so creative and generous! But it did make me laugh :-)
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

Sorry Ori.. I was just teasing

Thank's Chris we know that this can happen isn't, we talked privately about that previously. It did me laugh too, probably RobertsWade has a fine explanation for that.

Jus I forgive you too... as you know I don't speak english very well and being a quite old guy, I had to learn the meanings of your words:

"The Borg are some of the bad guys in Star Trek Next Generation. The Borg is a group of billions (trillions? zillions?) of cyborgs, sharing a collective consciousness. There is no individuality: the Borg members have cybernetic implants that connect their nervous systems to the collective. The Borg travel around "assimilating" other civilizations, meaning that they force those civilizations' members to join the collective and then adopt any useful technologies of that civilization. This makes them very fearsome. However, the heroes of star trek are able to defeat them because individuality, diversity, cooperation, innovation, and personal loyalty always end up being more powerful than stolen technology and unity of thought."

It made me laugh too. But listen, there's nothing of that in my mind. I am sure that your intention was to "foxychriskiding" me, it is ok! Be well my Just friend.