Page 92 of 156 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Jules, who is dobby???

Briex, very nice indeed.

this is he

dobby

also google harry potter

You can view all my other artwork here http://spookyjules.blogspot.co.uk/

Yumpin' yimminee! You step out for a few days and the management puts in a bunch of new galleries, a movie theatre, and another outdoor exhibit!
    Great jobs Katie, Briex, Jules, and Eddie. And yet another thanks to Oriane ... such a clean room.

Entire Thread now on video!!! Up to this point at least! Here is the link... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sketchism71
    Last edited by Sketchism71; 01-04-2010 at 01:21 AM.
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Enjoy ohhhhhhhhhhh yes I enjoyed, with a little tear in my ear. Sketch you are one terrific guy to spend to much time and effort in making something so unforgetably beautiful. Thank you so much
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Sketch,,, Dear Sketch, ,,, Dear Sketch,,, goosebumps on goosebumps times 10!!! what a wonderful contribution!!! hardly words to say what a good thing you have done, so enjoyable!!! was that Billy Holiday??? beautiful!!! almost unreal!!!

Repeated from the main gallery thread:

Eddie, the update with the whole MOARA is an extraordinary visual contribution to our community. In a little over seven minutes one gets a visceral experience encompassing tens of thousands of hours of thought, contemplation, practice, hard work, struggle, fun, brushstrokes, digital clicks and final elation that give rise to the creative output of thousands of creative journeys. It's a monumental "summing" tribute to ArtRage, The MOARA, and all the artists young and old, novice and pro and everywhere in between who contribute to the vitality of this forum community through their engaged and engaging creative output and thoughtful conversation.

You did good old friend. If I had a thousand thumbs they'd all be up. The two I've got lifted up high are terribly insufficient expressions to say how much I appreciate both your effort and the result. Yo Eddie - great great job.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Thank you Sketch and all the members of the AR community for creating this video. It was wonderful to see so much creativity in such a brief amount of time.

What a wonderful job everyone did.I loved each and every gallery that was done.

I reafirm all the comments made. The feeling of joy and fulfillment is complete. Your enormous and painstaking work has shown what we all would like to see: a general human vision, complete and professional, showing the MOARA. Without doubt, a great endeavor.

You showed us all the brilliant person you are. Only someone with the sensibility of a great artist, would be able to organize and produce this tribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moara.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	39103