ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Artrage

Smile New to Artrage

Hello Everyone,
    Wow! What an amazingly talented group of people here. I just had my mind blown by dali's portrait tutorial. I wanted to know how Sweedie does clouds and there it was in the forum, and misterpaint... your the man! I am sure there are many more of you that I will be learning from.
    Doing digital art is completely new to me and so far I'm hooked! There are so many things I am curious about which I know in time I will learn or discover but I wouldn't mind some advise for a newbie
    Here is a painting attempt. I used a photo reference as I painted. So far I am discovering colors and techniques I wouldn't normally use or do.
    Oh and does anyone else experience pain in the shoulder and neck area from excessive use of artrage and even so, can't seem to stop?!

Happy to be here,
    Kaia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magic tree lrg.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	162.7 KB 
ID:	27162  

Hey Kaia, welcome to the group! What a great painting... it's so colorful!
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

Hi Kaia~

I can say I suffer from ArtRager's Shoulder. I am going to nap right now, perhaps that will help! :-)

Welcome!

Welcome to here Kaia and thank you for your initial offering. Wonderful image.

Welcome to a wonderful "community" and thanks for sharing your impressive first effort. Keep painting, keep posting and welcome to the family!
    jb

The colors in this are so striking. I love it!

hello there and welcome

Thanks all! Feeling very welcomed.

Welcome...Your off to a great start, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work......

Dear Kaia, Hello! what a great first start painting!! great colors and loose style, fresh and bright, very beautiful,, and yes! ArtRage will bring on many symptoms, the pain-in-the-neck and other places, neglet as in housework,,, insomnia as in can't finish untill the painting is done, extreme curiousity to see what everyone else is doing and headaches resulting from frustration and compultion to keep painting,,,, but have fun here anyway!!!