walking castle

another try

bigger size here : http://www.graphinc.com/kidz/29082006-tortue800.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images  
    My portfolio & other things :
    http://www.cedrictrojani.fr

Gallery
    View images
    another cool piccie mate .......also checked out your web page very talented ........really nice work ...love the grey dragon/monster/dinosaur piece also ......

Gallery
    View images
    Cedric- I am extremely impressed with your style. This is well beyond average illustration for children. The style itself heightens the sense of magic and wonder and given the subject I must say that I want to read your book. My wife and I have our living room/library decorated with a storybook theme. A book with illustrations like this would be a prize in our collection. Well done. Please keep posting, you are inspiring.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah, this one rocks. . . and rolls. . . and lumbers,

What a wonderful image. I got a pleasurable hit of delight and whimsey when I saw this one.

Nice combination of elements. This one moves on the page.

Gallery
    View images
    Wow! This is wonderful. I love your style, it appears so effortless. I am in awe. Terrific color ....soft, relaxed, and cheerful.
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

Gallery
    View images
    Wow! This is wonderful. I love your style, it appears so effortless. I am in awe. Terrific color ....soft, relaxed, and cheerful.
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

Gallery
    View images
    thank you everybody for your kind comments.

Fashmir : your comment goes straight to my heart. I work since many years for marketing, communication... and I'd like to do some things for child illustration. Actually, the images you see are not really made for a specific book. I draw some illustrations for my daughter and I tell her stories starting from these illustrations and some people tell me that I can maybe illustrate books or so for child. So for now, I do some drawings I'll show on a website and after I'll try to contact publishers with it, in France or anywhere else. Illustrating children books would be a dream for me... so I try to work on it as soon as I my "serious" job give me time. thank you for you comments, you pictures are always so inspiring so I'm proud to read your message

Cédric
    My portfolio & other things :
    http://www.cedrictrojani.fr

Gallery
    View images
    I'll add my voice to Fashmir's. Cédric, your illustrations cry out to be put into a larger work. You have a very engaging style, which works magically with the subjects of your illustrations.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Such a -happy- looking tortoise. Love it
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Everyone and their pet hamster have said it but dang it I want to chime in too. Your style is very unique and pleasing to the eyes. Some people here have such a distintive style in their paintings that you know it's theirs before even looking at the poster. You, Cedric Trojani, are one of them. I can't help but want to imitate your style...so don't be surprise if you see me attempting it. But don't worry. I'm sure it won't be anywhere near the quality of Cedric Trojani's work. :wink:

ps. how do you type the accent with your letter "e."