ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stensils are gone

Stensils are gone

hello ,

After the update the artrage change and some tools are missing.
    I have a litle problem with the stencils.I cant find them.

please help.

Can you tell me which tools and stencils are missing? Also, what operating system are you using?

If you have updated from ArtRage 2.2 or earlier to Artrage 2.5 and cannot find the stencils at all, the stencils are located at the bottom of the screen by clicking the 'stencils' icon, or by pressing the 'F' key.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

i search some things, and i download the artrage from the link that has been sent to my email.

but i think that i can show you how the situation was before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PS1.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	25857  

If you have downloaded the latest version of ArtRage, you will see stencils at the bottom of the screen ( see the image below ). If you have an older version of ArtRage, it will not have stencils as we added them in an update.

Check that you are using the latest version by going to Help -> Check for Updates online. If not, you can use our Members Area at http://www2.ambientdesign.com/members to download the latest version:

1/ Click on 'Register' if you have not registered before and follow the instructions
    2/ Log in and go to 'My Products'
    3/ Add your key, and click the download link to access downloads for all the current versions of ArtRage

I hope that helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design