ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My son

My son

My son did not like very, but this is not so badly. Acho que o pais não retratam bens seus filhos o que me dizem disso? É melhor usar uma câmera.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice, I like this style with the strong brush strokes...

Really great all around, colors-brushstrokes-concept, this is such a strong work, and your son is quite handsome too, the ladies must chase him around!
    What is not to like? Grande trabalho! ( Did I get that right?)
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

He said he didn't like it? If he did, it's for a reason I don't understand. I think this is a wonderful portrait. It has a lot to communicate. I like the directness of the strokes and the bright color. Feels active and sporty, almost like some illustration styles frequently associated with sports or speed.

One of the particular things that intrigues me is the eyes. But the overall face reminds me of people I've seen. It's very convincing.

Well, to me it's very successful.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi lando

powerful work
    Visit my website here

Dear Lando, quite handsome!!! beautiful painting!!!

Outstanding portrait. Give your son some time. It takes them a while to understand talents & thinking of a parent. It is masterful and he will know that some day.
    Susan Murtaugh satisfied user (ArtRage)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi54241/

Right! D Akey, he also did not like the eyes, Thank you, they all helped me. Acho que aprendo muito com todos vocês, apesar de nossa comunicação estar meio travada. ( melhor mesmo é eu aprender " English "

I love this portrait of your son, Lando... love the loose brush work on it.... and what a handsome young men he is...this is a wonderful work

Espero que o seu filho percebe o talento que você tem. Isto é arte, não uma photgraph. Feito com uma mão amorosa